At some point your business will invariably be faced with a degree of IT downtime; user error, power cuts, hardware failures... in fact there are many things that can take a computer, server or network down. As most businesses today are fully reliant on their IT Systems, the data contained within the system and the connectivity they provide, the key issue in any business or organisation is getting things back up and running as quickly as possible and with minimum disruption.
IT Support from BCC IT Solutions
At BCC we understand that engaging with a support company is a big decision, after all you are entrusting a fundamental part of your business to ‘strangers’. At BCC IT Solutions we’re passionate about IT, which is a good job really as it’s what we do day-in-day-out and have done so for over 20 years now. And of course as you’d imagine, over those years we have developed a huge array of technical skills in many, and varied disciplines. What we have also developed over those years, is unbeatable customer service skills, early on we realised that our clients are the most important aspect of our business, and as such we look after each and every one of our clients as if they are our only client. This practice has obviously served us well over the years as not only is our client retention second to none, but the vast majority of new clients coming to us, come to us by way of referral.
Below are a few of the reasons why we think you should choose BCC IT Solutions to provide your business or organisation with IT Support:
- Dependable, stable and reliable – we have been trading for over 23 years now and have an unbeatable level of client retention
- Proven service provider – with over 20 years of experience we have the expertise to deliver on what we promise
- Competitive – keenly priced and with exceptional service levels
- One stop shop – as well as IT Support we also offer a range of complementary services intended to make life easier for our clients and remove the hassle of dealing with multiple companies. Services include networking, cabling, procurement, business-class telephone systems, technical audits, security assessments etc. as well as ISP services including broadband and Domain management etc.
- Dedicated Helpdesk – for all things fault related we have a permanently manned dedicated helpdesk
- Professional – clients benefit from having direct access to an Account Manager for all things non fault related
- Qualified highly skilled & trained engineers – Microsoft, Apple, VMWare, Citrix, Cisco, HP - we deal daily with applications and hardware from these and many other global manufacturers
- Location – based in sunny(!!) Carmarthenshire we are ideally located to service our regional and national clients. We provide IT Support to hundreds of clients across Wales, with client locations including Pembroke, Haverfordwest, Carmarthen, Llanelli, Aberystwyth, Anglesey, Bangor, Swansea, Merthyr Tydfil and Cardiff to name but a few. We also support numerous businesses and organisations across England and even further afield
- Small enough to care but big enough to get results – now employing 14 IT professionals, BCC are large enough to deliver results you’d expect from a large organisation but with the sort of care and support you'd see from a local business
Request a Quote
At BCC we believe in making things as straight forward as possible, therefore we simply offer two types of support contract:
We also offer 'one off' or 'pay as you go' support on a non-contract basis. Please see our Pay as you Go